Turkish Airlines turnover reached $9 billion in 2012, setting the carrier up for an upgrade to five-star airline status this year, the company’s chief executive has said.
“THY was named as the best airline in Europe twice, and it carried the second highest number of passengers in 2012. And this year it will become a five-star airline,” Temel Kotil, the chief executive, said at a recent management summit in Antalya at which the works and targets of the company were announced.
Kotil said the company was continuing an annual growth trend that reached $9 billion in turnover in the past year, while aiming to reach $10 billion in 2013.
Kotil declared the company’s desire to serve 250 points this year and become the airline that flies to the highest number of destinations.
Arquivo do blogue
- Turquiavisão apresenta programação de Verão em Lis...
- Vídeo fixe da frota da TK | Nice video of TK fleet...
- Chegada de portugueses à Turquia em 2012 regride p...
- Turkish planeia encomendar mais de 100 aviões narr...
- Turkish Airlines IST-LUX
- Turkish Airlines set to be named five-star star
- Com a possibilidade de conexão com os voos a parti...
- A Turkish Airlines conta-se entre as que tiveram m...
- Soltrópico lança “combinado” Turquia com a Turkish...
- Airbus in Talks With Turkish Airlines for 150 Jets...
- Adoro esta foto! | I love this picture!
- Valentine’s gift from Miles&Smiles!
- Nortravel propõe Carnaval em Istambul com a TK
- A Turkish Airlines acrescenta 96º país a sua malha...
- Bom Ano | Happy New Year
- ▼ Janeiro (15)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (20)
- ► 2010 (25)
- ► 2009 (16)