domingo, 24 de junho de 2012

Nice concept, TK!

I am so interested in airline branding and airline liveries and colour schemes. To be more specific, I like:
  • tail fin logos
  • aircraft bellies painted with the airline's name/logo
I have always been a sucker for Turkish Airlines logo.

As for the aircraft bellies, there are few airlines out there who have followed this concept and Qatar Airways and Emirates are just two of those that I like...until...

Today, I was searching for TK pictures on the net and surprisingly I came across the picture below:


Is this for real? Look t the belly!

If I am not mistaken, this is a Boeing 777-300ER. And sorry to the owner of this picture because no information was proivded i the website where I got it from... and worse, I forgot to take note of the name when I saved it in my computer!

Anyway, I'll try to look for more pictures later...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Arquivo do blogue